D djhayz Forum Newbie Jul 23, 2013 #1 Now having issues with the fuel system I may need to clean out the carburetor their is line tht squirts gas into a filter like for air is tht normal ? Attachments image-1879055136.jpg 430.8 KB · Views: 12 Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
Now having issues with the fuel system I may need to clean out the carburetor their is line tht squirts gas into a filter like for air is tht normal ?
Carscw Lawn Pro Jul 23, 2013 #2 Can you turn the blade by hand (( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
D djhayz Forum Newbie Jul 23, 2013 #3 Carscw said: Can you turn the blade by hand (( racing is the only sport that you need two balls )) Click to expand... I got it to run my only issue now is the fuel system its leaking horribly it doesn't seem to b doing wat its suppose to
Carscw said: Can you turn the blade by hand (( racing is the only sport that you need two balls )) Click to expand... I got it to run my only issue now is the fuel system its leaking horribly it doesn't seem to b doing wat its suppose to
Rokon Well-Known Member Jul 23, 2013 #4 djhayz said: Now having issues with the fuel system I may need to clean out the carburetor their is line tht squirts gas into a filter like for air is tht normal ? Click to expand... Yes, that line is to give a priming shot of fuel to get the mower running on cold start ups. Tecumseh carbs will overfill the bowl if the float is not working properly, or the needle/seat is not sealing.
djhayz said: Now having issues with the fuel system I may need to clean out the carburetor their is line tht squirts gas into a filter like for air is tht normal ? Click to expand... Yes, that line is to give a priming shot of fuel to get the mower running on cold start ups. Tecumseh carbs will overfill the bowl if the float is not working properly, or the needle/seat is not sealing.