Craftsman Y4000

I knew some one would say valves.

9 out of 10 people that ask for help end up adjusting the valves and still have the same problem.

If you have to adjust the valves every 50 or so hours then you have other problems.

700 plus hours on 4 engines and never needed to touch the valves.

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

Wow!

Interesting post.
 
I knew some one would say valves.

9 out of 10 people that ask for help end up adjusting the valves and still have the same problem.

If you have to adjust the valves every 50 or so hours then you have other problems.

700 plus hours on 4 engines and never needed to touch the valves.

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

Cars, what other problems do the people have who need to adjust their valves every 50 hours? Failing cam lobes? Not adjusting them properly last time? To go 700 hours what do you do , install hydraulic lifters? motoman

I know you are not sensitive and I am not putting you into a corner for further attack. :smile:
 
Yeah, Briggs has had a lot of troubles with their Inteks, including failing cam lobes, rocker studs working loose, valves needing adjustment.

Attack away!!!!
 
Back
Top