Craftsman wiring questions

the.doc

Threads
I've uploaded the cover page and wiring diagram from the parts manual of my Craftsman lawn tractor.. The cover page has all the numbers. The wiring diagram has one switch with no label; I've marked it with a pair of red question marks. My guess is that it's a switch that knows whether the blades are engaged or not. Can you guys confirm that or give me a more likely alternative?

The two single question marks are on features that are less important to me, but I am curious about them. I've got no idea what the one between the fuse and the ignition switch is. The other one might be an optional 12-volt outlet that is not on my tractor but is mentioned on another page of the manual.

Any help much appreciated.

Attachments

• cover-compressed.pdf
    323.6 KB · Views: 5
  • WiringDiagram-compressed.pdf
    268.6 KB · Views: 8

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
? = Nothing between the battery & fuse AFAIK
?? = blade switch in the off position

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Here is the same diagram that is correctly marked up from Sears. Sorry it is blurry but that is how it is on their site. Just think of it as looking through Beer goggles or in my case not having my readers on..
1684234104242.png

the.doc

Threads
Here's the picture I was trying to add to my reply to adnil232324
Here is the same diagram that is correctly marked up from Sears. Sorry it is blurry but that is how it is on their site. Just think of it as looking through Beer goggles or in my case not having my readers on..View attachment 64493
That's very helpful and really interesting. Could you post the link to that page on the Sears site?

thanks

Attachments

• IdlerLink-compressed.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 3

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The mower sis made by Husqvarna so it might be easier to to find one of theirs
The basic system is the same on all of them
I think that is what was used on the LTH series