Craftsman Rider model 131.96270

airsearch1

Forum Newbie
I also posted this in the craftsman forum before I found this one.

Does anyone know where I might find a gear case assembly #55655 or the shaft Part # 52877 and bearing part number 52878? I am trying to repair a friends riding mower and the shaft and bearing are worn out. I have been searching everywhere I can think of with no results sofar.

Thanks, Kayle
 
Yes, that was one of the first places I checked. I even went to my local machine shop and was told that it would cost between $200 - $300 to fix the original shaft and the same price to make a new bearing for this shaft.
 
Yes, that was one of the first places I checked. I even went to my local machine shop and was told that it would cost between $200 - $300 to fix the original shaft and the same price to make a new bearing for this shaft.

give me a few days i will look here in Canada for u and see what i can find what year is it
 
Back
Top