X XTOMASX Forum Newbie Jun 25, 2013 #1 I put a new belt on my lawn tractor (drive belt) now I have 3 gears of reverse and one of drive which used to be reverse.Put it on the same way old worn one came of,guess I need a belt routing diagram to be sure its on correctly
I put a new belt on my lawn tractor (drive belt) now I have 3 gears of reverse and one of drive which used to be reverse.Put it on the same way old worn one came of,guess I need a belt routing diagram to be sure its on correctly
B Brucebotti Well-Known Member Jun 26, 2013 #2 If you get the model number off of the mower, you will be able to find a manual online with a belt diagram. Bruce
If you get the model number off of the mower, you will be able to find a manual online with a belt diagram. Bruce