Craftsman going through blades with each mow

brendine

Forum Newbie
Good Evening,

I have a Craftsman 42 inch ride on mower that I have had for several years, it's the third one that I have owned. I have noticed that this one is cutting the lawn unevenly, even with new blades on the deck - it is also getting caught on my driveway and bending the blades. I will attach a picture to show what I am talking about. Does anyone know what would be causing this?

Thanks,

BrianIMG_2412.jpg
 
Good Evening,

I have a Craftsman 42 inch ride on mower that I have had for several years, it's the third one that I have owned. I have noticed that this one is cutting the lawn unevenly, even with new blades on the deck - it is also getting caught on my driveway and bending the blades. I will attach a picture to show what I am talking about. Does anyone know what would be causing this?

Thanks,

BrianView attachment 29118

1)Low tire
2)hanger broken on deck support
3)bent blade
 
And don't rule out a broken spindle housing.
That is an AYP made mower with the 3 point spindle that breaks at the drop of a hat.
 
Back
Top