T thomasojam Forum Newbie May 25, 2013 #1 Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix.
Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix.
I Ifixdit Well-Known Member May 27, 2013 #2 thomasojam said: Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix. Click to expand... Go to Sears.com and click on Parts Direct then enter your model number and look up the parts diagram. If you take a close look inside the plastic housing you should be able to see a wear pattern where the end of the cable was attached. Good luck.
thomasojam said: Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix. Click to expand... Go to Sears.com and click on Parts Direct then enter your model number and look up the parts diagram. If you take a close look inside the plastic housing you should be able to see a wear pattern where the end of the cable was attached. Good luck.
T thomasojam Forum Newbie May 27, 2013 #3 thomasojam said: Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix. Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. I will try that.
thomasojam said: Need help repairing throttle assembly for self propelled craftsman walk behind mower. Mine came loose in the housing and I am not sure how to fix. Click to expand... Thanks for the reply. I will try that.