Craftsman 6.0hp idle low

Fish I was wondering what you were talking about with the air filter. So I went back over the entire post and found nothing saying anything about the air filter until I looked at the picture again. Holy crap that thing is not an air filter anymore. No way air is getting through that thing. Good call Fish.
 
Well it may not be his whole problem, but it should run better with a new filter, just look for the simplest/cheapest things first.
 
As to my update I am going to bend that first piece in hopes that it will gain some rpms to the motor, which I will try this weekend. I also moved the position of that of that rod to the second hole, I posted this last weekend and it gave me alright performance... I will try the bend this weekend to let you know after this damn rain!!!!!

On another note, This is a David Rock video isn't it?

 
I suggested that you adjust the governor arm. Leave the arm in the correct hole for the throttle plate! Moving it around will not really solve the problem at all. It should be in one specific hole.
 
Back
Top