Three years and no answer? Is anybody here?
Yes sir, I do understand that there is more than one 46 inch but I would have suggested a stretched belt. This is the problem I am having and it did not solve it. Next is a stretched clutched cable. There was 467 views with no answer or question from any member for a better explanation.
Three years and no answer? Is anybody here?
I just joined this forum and I have been experiencing the same issue on my 2015 Craftsman T2200.
The belt controlling the blades has come off the pulleys occasionally since new but since it only happened five or six times a season I had not done anything about it. (it pops back on easily)
I recently went to the Sears parts store and we went through the detailed manuals and they advised that there is no adjustment on this model. I bought a new belt so we will see what this season brings.
..
..
..