Correct carb kit?

Lrobby99

Threads
I bought a used Toro 21" Recycler and I'm pretty sure the carburetor is well gummed up. The engine is Kohler and I'm also pretty sure it is an XT675.
Would the correct carb kit be Kohler 14 757-03S ?
thanks in advance.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Looks like they have used 2 or 3 carb and 2 or 3 carb repair kits on the XT675 series. Get us the specification number so it can be determined which carb you have.

Lrobby99

Threads
Looks like they have used 2 or 3 carb and 2 or 3 carb repair kits on the XT675 series. Get us the specification number so it can be determined which carb you have.

Will do. thanks.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just take it apart and clean it, lots of times you can just use the old parts over again.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Complete carb is only like $32.00, and most dealers, or even their distributors don't stock the repair kit.

Lrobby99

Threads
Complete carb is only like $32.00, and most dealers, or even their distributors don't stock the repair kit.

This mower is right on the verge of throwing good money after bad. Or, I would. A carb kit is cheap and I can wait. Kohler seems to sell them. I appreciate your help, ILENGINE.

mwrman

Threads
I agree with initially trying to rebuild the carb without the kit. I have never needed a kit to rebuild the Kohler carb. Have to admit have broken some gaskets but that's it. Get the kit only if needle valve and seat is damaged beyond repair

Lrobby99

Threads
I agree with initially trying to rebuild the carb without the kit. I have never needed a kit to rebuild the Kohler carb. Have to admit have broken some gaskets but that's it. Get the kit only if needle valve and seat is damaged beyond repair

I appreciate that and since I'm here to get advice from those more experienced, I would be a dumbass to not take advice from those more experienced.
Thanks for the replies, guys. If I am successful, I will post a happy post. If not.......then I go shopping!