Cordless hedge trimmer?

Thanks, I want a good one. Don't mind spending more up front. Think I will take your advice and buy from lowes so I can return it if needed.

If you buy at Lowe's, check out the Greenworks 60 volt hedge trimmer. Unlike other Greenworks products that are sold exclusively online, their 60 volt product line is sold exclusively at Lowe's.
 
Well I bought the greenworks above. Will test it out tomorrow and will let yall know. Will also report back after we put it to real work in a couple weeks.
 
Well my first impression is good. It did work in 10 minutes that would have taken me a hour with hand clippers. Goes through most branches with zero resistance, but oak branches gives it some trouble. So far I like it, and it is worth the 200 bucks. Will update in a month or so.
 
If you hate it, there's also this option from HD. The batteries are sold in 2 packs for 100.00 and there are a ton of tools that you can add to get a "set" of battery tools.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ON...tery-and-Charger-Not-Included-P2605/202556450

Battery:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18...hium-Battery-Pack-4-0Ah-2-Pack-P122/204321540

I have a Greenworks pressure washer that I use a few times a year. It's electric. It hasn't let me down yet. I pressure wash a 300' plank fence, the house siding, and patios and sidewalks. Seems like a good product.
 
If you hate it, there's also this option from HD. The batteries are sold in 2 packs for 100.00 and there are a ton of tools that you can add to get a "set" of battery tools.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ON...tery-and-Charger-Not-Included-P2605/202556450

Battery:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18...hium-Battery-Pack-4-0Ah-2-Pack-P122/204321540

I have a Greenworks pressure washer that I use a few times a year. It's electric. It hasn't let me down yet. I pressure wash a 300' plank fence, the house siding, and patios and sidewalks. Seems like a good product.

I am FAR from a home depot. I think the closest one is about 2 hours away. Thanks though.
 
I am too, I order almost everything online though, they ship within 3 days most places.

Last year I ordered an air compressor from them, dropped it right in my garage :-)
 
Back
Top