i have purchased a diesel 3 wheel triking reel mower at a colfcourse action and would like to convert it into a blade mower could i convert three old push mower decks by putting the hydrolic reel motors on them or would be better of finding some sort of front deck for it
i have purchased a diesel 3 wheel triking reel mower at a colfcourse action and would like to convert it into a blade mower could i convert three old push mower decks by putting the hydrolic reel motors on them or would be better of finding some sort of front deck for it
So would I - Good luck! :thumbsup:Sure sounds like some outfit. I would say with the right skills, equipment, time, and money you will make this work. Send a lot of pictures because I sure would like to see it when you are done.