Convert From anikki carb

morgansdad

Forum Newbie
I have a 24 hp intek with that nikki 2 barrel side draft carb has anyone ever converted from that to a carb that is better?
 
Would love to do a mod like this... But I'm guessing the manifold adaptation would be a nightmare.
 
You might watch this video, may give you some tips.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duh7VP5IyS8
And what exactly is broke on the carb?
 
model 44m777 0720 B1 24 hp vertical
replaced carb last summer cause float or solenoid stuck open and filled crankcase with gas now i just don't like how it runs
 
Could be something other than the carb.
You did replace it with another Nikki?
or a knock off Look alike...
It would be a lot less headache trying to find out what's causing it not running right
than trying to make another work.
 
Its a knock off I'm in the process of rebuilding the original Nikki .
I just never did like a none adjustable carb that's why i want to try and replace it with a different style
I am a tinkerer and was just seeing if I might be able to replace with better carb
 
Back
Top