C cespilot Forum Newbie Aug 4, 2017 #1 I have a B & G 23 CB , type 707319 engine which has points and condenser. I would like to convert it over to an electronic ignition. Does anyone have the number of the conversion coil?
I have a B & G 23 CB , type 707319 engine which has points and condenser. I would like to convert it over to an electronic ignition. Does anyone have the number of the conversion coil?
willys55 Lawn Addict Aug 5, 2017 #3 are we talking about a 8hp montgomery ward gilson riding mower with a briggs and stratton engine? I love this sherlock holmes stuff Watson!, Quick! come have a look see.
are we talking about a 8hp montgomery ward gilson riding mower with a briggs and stratton engine? I love this sherlock holmes stuff Watson!, Quick! come have a look see.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 5, 2017 #4 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gg7MAI&usg=AFQjCNGAwxoZncvQEr9OW5St0JCnQjUu8g Instructions on how to do it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gg7MAI&usg=AFQjCNGAwxoZncvQEr9OW5St0JCnQjUu8g Instructions on how to do it.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 5, 2017 #5 Part I found https://www.ebay.com/p/electronic-i...9526.m2548.l4275&_mwBanner=1&trdt=0&rdtsrc=vi