Auto Doc's
Lawn Addict
I recently have been tinkering with older small generators that I have, and I am a fan of converting them to propane. I came across a legitimate used propane fitted carburetor with the demand regulator that will fit this engine on eBay.
Has anyone ever run such a setup on one of these old 8HP generators? The engine is the horizontal crank flathead design with the large Flo-Jet carburetor
There was nothing that I could find when checking the internet for a similar setup.
I hope to have it setup to test run in the coming week or so.
Any info is welcome.
I know it will not be able to run on gasoline in the future once converted if I use this setup.
Has anyone ever run such a setup on one of these old 8HP generators? The engine is the horizontal crank flathead design with the large Flo-Jet carburetor
There was nothing that I could find when checking the internet for a similar setup.
I hope to have it setup to test run in the coming week or so.
Any info is welcome.
I know it will not be able to run on gasoline in the future once converted if I use this setup.
Last edited: