S sja Forum Newbie Apr 11, 2015 #1 jd I HAVE A F725 .PLASTIC CAM BROKE REBUILDING . WHAT IS THE CCA FOR A 20 HP OR RECOMENDED BATTERY.
M motoman Lawn Addict Apr 11, 2015 #2 Don't know specific answer for your application, but the tractorette (Craftsman) size I get is about 280 if I recall. I use that size in my Nissan but it has to be charged frequently. Winter here is usually 30F, sometimes 10F.
Don't know specific answer for your application, but the tractorette (Craftsman) size I get is about 280 if I recall. I use that size in my Nissan but it has to be charged frequently. Winter here is usually 30F, sometimes 10F.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Apr 11, 2015 #3 In our shop lawn tractors with a single cylinder engine get a battery with 300 CCA. If it is a twin cylinder engine we put in one with 340 CCA.
In our shop lawn tractors with a single cylinder engine get a battery with 300 CCA. If it is a twin cylinder engine we put in one with 340 CCA.