Click Here if not Automatically Redirected

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Back browse does not work after viewing a picture. Clicking here if not automatically redirected does not work after viewing pictures. I must X the site out and re open in another tab. How inconvenient !!!!!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I just use the back arrow which works fine for me, goes right to the thread I got the picture came from. The problem I'm have, is receiving email notifications. Wish the Admin would figure out what's wrong. I don't have time to view the forum like I would like and know that I have missed replying to others because I was not notified. Seems that they fix it one day and it goes do the next.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just use the back arrow which works fine for me, goes right to the thread I got the picture came from. The problem I'm have, is receiving email notifications. Wish the Admin would figure out what's wrong. I don't have time to view the forum like I would like and know that I have missed replying to others because I was not notified. Seems that they fix it one day and it goes do the next.

Haven't got a smart phone yet? The app has a little thing on the bottom tells you if there was a reply to one of the threads you posted in