Church Mower Again

Battery was good. Looks like some debris in the fuel filter. Can't tell if oil smells like gas. My sense of smell is severely lacking. Have a replacement mower so I think I'll take this to a shop. Will let you know what they find out. Appreciate all the help.
 
I was trying to find out if you were hydrolocked from excess fuel in crankcase. It can cause some of what you reported. About half doesn't sound good, though I'm not sure I get what you are saying.
 
Take cigarette lighter and see if the oil on th dip stick will burn. If it does then you have fuel in the crank case. if it boils water
 
To me this is a slow cranker. Check the main ground at both ends. Clean down to bare metal. Use grounding washers.

This had a new battery and starter/solenoid right?
 
Back
Top