Charging Lawn Boy battery

Lary1r

Forum Newbie
I am working on a 1995 Lawn Boy model 10545 that requires a small 12v battery to start electrically. The lady who will be using it can't pull start it due to health problems. I found a replacement battery but Lawn Boy instructions say to charge for 72hrs before use and 48hrs every month . What is the output for the small Lawn Boy chargers? Has anyone found a battery charger/maintainer that can be used with this battery?
 
The manual is correct, 72 hours the first time and 48 hours there after. Output on a LB charger should be 12 volts.
 
The charger is Small, as I recall around 1 amp output... I have a couple of them around here... If I can find them I'll Post exactly what it is...

If you have a charger that will do Less than 2 amps, you should be okay... :smile:KennyV
 
Back
Top