Changing the order of the photos in album

Hellnbak

Threads
Hello,

I'm a newbie here, and have a newbie question.

I have created a couple of photos albums, but cannot figure out how to change the order of the photos in the albums. I uploaded them in the order I wanted them to be in the album, but they are in the reverse order. The comments I added to each photo are somewhat confusing if they are viewed out of order. I hope I am making sense.

Any way to change the order?

Thanks in advance

Steve M.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Select the one you want 1st, & only download it, then repeat the process over & over.

I did an mod that had 9 pics for the thread, & it had to be in order as well. Was driving me nuts, but that worked for me.

Hellnbak

Threads
Select the one you want 1st, & only download it, then repeat the process over & over.

Thanks for the reply, but that's the way I did it. But the last one I download is always the first one listed in the album, they are in reverse order of what I want.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Then I would try & add last first, & see if that works.

Hellnbak

Threads
Then I would try & add last first, & see if that works.

I considered that, but it just seems silly that I would have to do it that way. I cannot believe that there is not a fix for this problem. The photo you upload first should stay as the first, and the second should stay as the second, and so on. At the very least you should be able to move the photos within the album to change the order.

Lawn Addict
Threads
contact the admin.