champion spark plug RJ19LM

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I go to walmart during the fall and STOCK UP on their Autolite plugs, anywhere from 99¢ to $2.00 a plug.... i always buy extra plugs that fit Honda's....

jack12

Threads
That is whay you shoyld always buy from a certified supplyer who covers the parts with a warranty
However I have never seen a plug fall apart inside an engine .
I have heard side electrode if not welded properly break of on some counterfeit spark plugs.
Federal Mogul makes champion I am pretty Shure they are certified. But anyway I am going to call Parts warehouse Monday
to find out the scoop. Normally I buy my sparkplugs from O'reilly auto parts but I couldn't resist a whole box od rj19lm for $4.98 +shipping. LOL if their fake I will make necklace's out of them.

Last edited:

TonyPrin

Threads
That is whay you shoyld always buy from a certified supplyer who covers the parts with a warranty
However I have never seen a plug fall apart inside an engine .
I've never purchased from Parts Warehouse and know little about them. However, their website says they have a 45 day return policy which isn't huge but seems fair.

jack12

Threads
To conclude this conversation I called PartsWarehouse to ask about this price of 24 RJ19LM sparkplugs for $4.78 all they said was I can't sell it for that price. I did tell them to move the decimal point over. LOL

andrewslarge

Forum Newbie
Threads
To conclude this conversation I called PartsWarehouse to ask about this price of 24 RJ19LM sparkplugs for $4.78 all they said was I can't sell it for that price. I did tell them to move the decimal point over. LOL
I ordered 4 of the 24 packs. We shall see

nbpt100

Threads
Hello folks PartsWarehouse has 24 pack of RJ19LM for $4.78 around $8.00 with shipping I bought them just to see why so cheap Has anyone have experience with this product
thanks for any information. Champion Rj19Lm Shop Pack 24 Plugs #CHP-868S
excellent price. I like the non resistor for small engines as you get a slightly stronger spark and the R adds no value on a walk behind mower or snow blower. But the R will do at that price.