champion spark plug RJ19LM

jack12

Threads
Hello folks PartsWarehouse has 24 pack of RJ19LM for $4.78 around $8.00 with shipping I bought them just to see why so cheap Has anyone have experience with this product
thanks for any information. Champion Rj19Lm Shop Pack 24 Plugs #CHP-868S

TonyPrin

Threads
Seems like a great deal. Interestingly they have 1 for $3.96 so I can't see why they would sell 24 for $4.78. A 24 pack goes for $68 on eBay.

mikehouse

Threads
I JUST posted that today (3/25/23).When I ordered 2 spark plugs,I got a different brand,HIPA.

jack12

Threads
Seems like a great deal. Interestingly they have 1 for $3.96 so I can't see why they would sell 24 for $4.78. A 24 pack goes for $68 on eBay.
Well if they made a mistake on the price that's bad for them. But I just went on their website and it's still $4.78 for a 24 pack
I am just hoping they are not fake campion plugs.
Jack

jack12

Threads
I JUST posted that today (3/25/23).When I ordered 2 spark plugs,I got a different brand,HIPA.
Hipa has some good products I bought a carb from them worked out great don't know about their plugs
Jack

TonyPrin

Threads
Well if they made a mistake on the price that's bad for them. But I just went on their website and it's still $4.78 for a 24 pack
I am just hoping they are not fake campion plugs.
Jack
Jack I agree. But why even sell fake plugs for only 20 cents each. I would guess its a mistake. It pays to buy 240 for only $47.80 and sell them on eBay for $5.20, each. That's below the lowest price SOLD on eBay for a profit of $500.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That selling price is just above my wholesale purchase price so it could be ligitimate
However being that it is on Evilpay I would give them a 75% chance of being fakes
havig said thatRJ18Lm is th standard plug for B & S engines
B & S sold very few engines than past couple of years so they could just be surplus bought cheap.
However engine makers get their plugs in trays of 144 plugs , not in boxes so if surplus I would have expected them to be unboxed
FWIW the box and the act of boxing plus the 4 box carton accounts for around 1/3 the price of the spark plug .

jack12

Threads
That selling price is just above my wholesale purchase price so it could be ligitimate
However being that it is on Evilpay I would give them a 75% chance of being fakes
havig said thatRJ18Lm is th standard plug for B & S engines
B & S sold very few engines than past couple of years so they could just be surplus bought cheap.
However engine makers get their plugs in trays of 144 plugs , not in boxes so if surplus I would have expected them to be unboxed
FWIW the box and the act of boxing plus the 4 box carton accounts for around 1/3 the price of the spark plug .
My only worry is that if they are fakes and break up in a customers engine that wouldn't be good for me.

jack12

Threads
I wonder if they made a decimal point mistake should have been $47.80 LOL

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My only worry is that if they are fakes and break up in a customers engine that wouldn't be good for me.
That is whay you shoyld always buy from a certified supplyer who covers the parts with a warranty
However I have never seen a plug fall apart inside an engine .