Export thread

champion spark plug RJ19LM

J

jack12

Hello folks PartsWarehouse has 24 pack of RJ19LM for $4.78 around $8.00 with shipping I bought them just to see why so cheap Has anyone have experience with this product
thanks for any information. Champion Rj19Lm Shop Pack 24 Plugs #CHP-868S

TonyPrin

TonyPrin

Seems like a great deal. Interestingly they have 1 for $3.96 so I can't see why they would sell 24 for $4.78. A 24 pack goes for $68 on eBay.

mikehouse

mikehouse

I JUST posted that today (3/25/23).When I ordered 2 spark plugs,I got a different brand,HIPA.

J

jack12

Seems like a great deal. Interestingly they have 1 for $3.96 so I can't see why they would sell 24 for $4.78. A 24 pack goes for $68 on eBay.
Well if they made a mistake on the price that's bad for them. But I just went on their website and it's still $4.78 for a 24 pack
I am just hoping they are not fake campion plugs.
Jack

J

jack12

I JUST posted that today (3/25/23).When I ordered 2 spark plugs,I got a different brand,HIPA.
Hipa has some good products I bought a carb from them worked out great don't know about their plugs
Jack

TonyPrin

TonyPrin

Well if they made a mistake on the price that's bad for them. But I just went on their website and it's still $4.78 for a 24 pack
I am just hoping they are not fake campion plugs.
Jack
Jack I agree. But why even sell fake plugs for only 20 cents each. I would guess its a mistake. It pays to buy 240 for only $47.80 and sell them on eBay for $5.20, each. That's below the lowest price SOLD on eBay for a profit of $500.

B

bertsmobile1

That selling price is just above my wholesale purchase price so it could be ligitimate
However being that it is on Evilpay I would give them a 75% chance of being fakes
havig said thatRJ18Lm is th standard plug for B & S engines
B & S sold very few engines than past couple of years so they could just be surplus bought cheap.
However engine makers get their plugs in trays of 144 plugs , not in boxes so if surplus I would have expected them to be unboxed
FWIW the box and the act of boxing plus the 4 box carton accounts for around 1/3 the price of the spark plug .

J

jack12

That selling price is just above my wholesale purchase price so it could be ligitimate
However being that it is on Evilpay I would give them a 75% chance of being fakes
havig said thatRJ18Lm is th standard plug for B & S engines
B & S sold very few engines than past couple of years so they could just be surplus bought cheap.
However engine makers get their plugs in trays of 144 plugs , not in boxes so if surplus I would have expected them to be unboxed
FWIW the box and the act of boxing plus the 4 box carton accounts for around 1/3 the price of the spark plug .
My only worry is that if they are fakes and break up in a customers engine that wouldn't be good for me.

J

jack12

I wonder if they made a decimal point mistake should have been $47.80 LOL

B

bertsmobile1

My only worry is that if they are fakes and break up in a customers engine that wouldn't be good for me.
That is whay you shoyld always buy from a certified supplyer who covers the parts with a warranty
However I have never seen a plug fall apart inside an engine .

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I go to walmart during the fall and STOCK UP on their Autolite plugs, anywhere from 99¢ to $2.00 a plug.... i always buy extra plugs that fit Honda's....

J

jack12

That is whay you shoyld always buy from a certified supplyer who covers the parts with a warranty
I have heard side electrode if not welded properly break of on some counterfeit spark plugs.
Federal Mogul makes champion I am pretty Shure they are certified. But anyway I am going to call Parts warehouse Monday
to find out the scoop. Normally I buy my sparkplugs from O'reilly auto parts but I couldn't resist a whole box od rj19lm for $4.98 +shipping. LOL if their fake I will make necklace's out of them.

TonyPrin

TonyPrin

I've never purchased from Parts Warehouse and know little about them. However, their website says they have a 45 day return policy which isn't huge but seems fair.

J

jack12

To conclude this conversation I called PartsWarehouse to ask about this price of 24 RJ19LM sparkplugs for $4.78 all they said was I can't sell it for that price. I did tell them to move the decimal point over. LOL

A

andrewslarge

To conclude this conversation I called PartsWarehouse to ask about this price of 24 RJ19LM sparkplugs for $4.78 all they said was I can't sell it for that price. I did tell them to move the decimal point over. LOL
I ordered 4 of the 24 packs. We shall see

J

jack12

I ordered 4 of the 24 packs. We shall see
I am anxious to find what you think of them

N

nbpt100

Hello folks PartsWarehouse has 24 pack of RJ19LM for $4.78 around $8.00 with shipping I bought them just to see why so cheap Has anyone have experience with this product
thanks for any information. Champion Rj19Lm Shop Pack 24 Plugs #CHP-868S
excellent price. I like the non resistor for small engines as you get a slightly stronger spark and the R adds no value on a walk behind mower or snow blower. But the R will do at that price.