CHAINSAW BRANDS

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
3. Husqavarna (they are getting more an more like a Poland now :thumbdown:

I got a Husky 346xp an its great to get the best saws out of any brand you gotta pay the bigger bucks like 300 an Above

Nwatson99

Threads
1. Stihl "German Made"
2. Stihl "American Made"

searsboy

Threads
1. McCULLOCh

2. Poulan /// Poulan pro

3. And an old time (Bobcat 454) or a (Lombard Wonder 650) two good old saws I just can't choose witch one to be #3 ?

I've used so meany different saws there's no way I could name them all ranging From the 1930's to this day and almost A-Z. Large and small, and those five different ones are my favorite. I collect just about anything old, I have 18 saws now and rising but only one of them is above the late 70's and its a 16" Poulan around an 08 or 09, it and my McCULLOC is my daily use saws.

173abn

Threads
I've got a stihl but recentaly bought a johnsred.I'ts got a compression release that makes it easier to start than my stihl.The TSC store I bought it at told me they also make Hasquvera....russ

Gary L.

Threads
I have only owned a Stihl for a long as I can remember. Nice saws!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a Stihl. It is a good saw. Thinking about trying an Echo when I buy another which I hope is a long time. A chain saw is one thing that we do not use a whole lot but when we need one we need one that is dependable.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
Stihl and Husqvarna for a pro.

Echo for homeowner.

I also like Johnsred