Dealer Chainsaw blade

Does any one no were I can buy a 16" chain for this saw in line

I would think any dealer that sells and works on saws would be glad to cut you a chain of any length you needed. Normally at these places they buy chain on a bulk roll and just make up chains of what ever length is needed.
 
oregon is the best sells the best chains. look it up online and there should be the amount of links in the chain. or you could count them too:laughing: but your local home depot, lowes, or ace hardware SHOULD have the chains. or you local dealer. but the number goes with your chain links. DO NOT BUY AN ANTI -KICKBACK CHAIN! THEY SUCK! NOT EASY TO SHARPEN EITHER!
 
Personally i would take it to a dealer for a chain.
These online look ups are ok but are you ordering the right chain?
Is it the right pitch and guage for your guidebar?
A dealer should be able to advise.
If you take your saw in they should be able to dress the guidebar and cut and fit a chain to lenght.

I believe there is only 2chain manufacturers in the world Oregon and Stihl.
Stihl make the best chain imo but can be expensive.
Oregon chain is good stuff aswell.
The other names are old or just oregon badged engineering.
I think oregon have even got rid of the windsor name now :thumbdown:
 
Personally i would take it to a dealer for a chain.
These online look ups are ok but are you ordering the right chain?
Is it the right pitch and guage for your guidebar?
A dealer should be able to advise.
If you take your saw in they should be able to dress the guidebar and cut and fit a chain to lenght.

I believe there is only 2chain manufacturers in the world Oregon and Stihl.
Stihl make the best chain imo but can be expensive.
Oregon chain is good stuff aswell.
The other names are old or just oregon badged engineering.
I think oregon have even got rid of the windsor name now :thumbdown:

home depot has their own brand of chains. not sure about lowes.
 
Back
Top