D DSHAFFER Forum Newbie Dec 6, 2012 #1 HOW DO YOU GET THE HUB CAPS OFF OF ABOVE, SO I CAN CHECK GREASE IN BEARINGS? I THINK MY UNIT HAS SLEEVE BEARINGS, NOT ROLLER BEARINGS
HOW DO YOU GET THE HUB CAPS OFF OF ABOVE, SO I CAN CHECK GREASE IN BEARINGS? I THINK MY UNIT HAS SLEEVE BEARINGS, NOT ROLLER BEARINGS
Flintmotorsports Well-Known Member Dec 6, 2012 #2 most of the time you just stick a screw driver flat head behind it and it pops off or there might be a little hole in the hub cap to stick the screw driver into and your model offers both high speed beargings and bushings
most of the time you just stick a screw driver flat head behind it and it pops off or there might be a little hole in the hub cap to stick the screw driver into and your model offers both high speed beargings and bushings
Flintmotorsports Well-Known Member Dec 6, 2012 #3 if this is what yours looking like Parts and Diagrams for Cub Cadet LT1045 Tractor (2008 & after) then grad onto it with a pear of pliers and wiggle it off
if this is what yours looking like Parts and Diagrams for Cub Cadet LT1045 Tractor (2008 & after) then grad onto it with a pear of pliers and wiggle it off