Carry a gun on your mower?

Let's get happy again!! I am blessed. At least i still have something left to loose. Life is good and answering mower questions make me think I'm still useful.

Your right... I try to stay as happy as possible and then some... There are just too many people that seem to enjoy being miserable & wanting others to know how miserable they make themselves...

I know everyone has heard it before, but here it is again... guns are just tools & you can become as good with any tool as you like, or as bad, I know some that will bugger up a screw with a screw driver every time they try using it...
As with any tool not having the right one when you need it will become very apparent when you have to reach for a hammer to drive that screw in...
If everyone always had the correct tool at hand, and became somewhat proficient with it's use, we would have a fewer 'broken' things to deal with. and there would be a lot more happy people and considerably fewer miserable folks over time...
Let's mow... well right now it seems too hot to mow, even with an air-conditioned cab, I think my grass needs all it's height to shade their roots... :smile:KennyV
 
Forgive me for asking, I spent too much time working for the military, but why would you want a rocket propelled grenade(RPG) on a zero turn mower
 
Forgive me for asking, I spent too much time working for the military, but why would you want a rocket propelled grenade(RPG) on a zero turn mower

Well, sometimes a little .22 just isn't enough. We have some really big snakes! :wink:

(It was a joke. I guess a person has to be real careful what they say around here. :ashamed:)
 
We are going from snakes, to crime, and now the big guns. Boy just how neat would it look to have a mounted machine gun on your mower. You have a bad neighbor just blow him away. It would be just like living in the middle east countries. This forum is just getting good. The person with the biggest gun would be the winner. Maybe they will start selling mower in camouflage paint. LOL:confused2:
 
my new mtd looks kinda like a military mower...maybe some fake machine guns on the hood...or missile launcher!:laughing:
 
my new mtd looks kinda like a military mower...maybe some fake machine guns on the hood...or missile launcher!:laughing:

Now if that is a picture of your mower it looks red. Now come on you will have to do a better job of camouflage paint then that. Now this is war and neighbor is going to see you frist so look out. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top