Carry a gun on your mower?

I'm almost sure that this will open a bag of worms here but I just have to ask.

In the last five years I have shot three poisonous snakes within 10 feet of my house.

How about it? Anybody else armed while mowing?

Bob
Bob I think its time to consider a mongoose as a viable house pet.
 
Bob I think its time to consider a mongoose as a viable house pet.

Probably not a bad idea but I doubt if I could get the dog to accept it.

They just clear cut 700 acres of woods behind my house. They are now clearing stumps and burning piles. I guess I can expect a new crop of displaced creatures to be moving this way.

Remember, it is always better to have a gun and not need it than to need one and not have it!
 
Back
Top