Carburetors

1madmouse

Threads
Thank you StarTech I appreciate your responding. I have looked at forums, Honda and eBay, but have no luck. The previous owner says it is like a Mikuni. If the carb had not sat with water in it might be able to salvage, but it's pretty bad. I will check the serial # maybe find something I can adapt. I thank you for your time. Seems Honda is getting like Husqvarna with their parts, Planned Obsolete.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I think all the OEM are getting into the act lately. I had a two year Briggs engine in the back in the Summer that I could get any parts for. Briggs claim had sub contracted the engine out and that the manufacture went belly up.

1madmouse

Threads
You are right, I have been working on several Husqvara walk behind self propelled that wear out the drive bearing that is NLA. Some of these are about 4-5 years old. Had to go sideways with my search, but found the bearings.

1madmouse

Threads
I wonder if anything can be adapted to work? I have the original, but it was full of water and dirt. Kind of works, guy I got it from swears the carb is just like a Mikuni on motorcycles. I will look up those serial numbers on the unit. Thanks StarTech Sorry about the repeat seems my age is starting to show on memory.