Carburator/ governor springs?

papawfalcon

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I'm new here. I have a newer sears 5.5 pusher mower. It is a 10t802 1095 080011054 ( I think thats all the #). The problem is the carburator springs are all out of wack and need replaced. Replacing them is ok but the manual does not show where on each end it goes. I have a 33 year old( bought new) briggs that works well on flat ground and PERFECT grass at 1.75 hp. I done all the work to it over the years . But on this new mower I just can't get the new governor and how the springs work. If I had a few pics of this I could go to the manual and get the proper parts and enjoy. Thanks anyone and everyone for the site and you HELP.

flyerdan

Threads
I've had good luck with manuals online for finding diagrams and replacement part numbers. Sears can be kind of hard to find due to their model numbering system, but it's probably there somewhere.

papawfalcon

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the manuals . Without the help I would not find my problem.My problem was the plate that is held on by the three head bolts is suposto be just a plate. Not with the throdle . Mine was the old style and the spring was hooked to the throdle. I didnt have another one so I added a tab to mine for the spring. Put it back togather and third time it started (now first time).Flyerdan and LMF Thanks for the help. Next a weed eater.