Carb part# verification needed

Gumby83

Well-Known Member
I have a customer’s Coleman Powermate 6250 generator with a B&S engine (pull start only). The carb needs to be replaced but I’m unable to verify the correct part number. I’ve tried looking on B&S website and jacks small engines and I’m not confident the carbs I’m finding are correct.

The photo shows the only ID tag I could find on the engine. I can double check but I didn’t see anything stamped on the valve cover.

It’s a Nikki carb with 697078 stamped on it.

Generator info:

Model PM0545007
Serial 92940634

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • 7886A6BC-57A3-4876-8290-A64D3710D181.jpeg
    7886A6BC-57A3-4876-8290-A64D3710D181.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 5
Try looking at the bottom of the valve cover for the model number, as someone may have have removed the cover and put it on upside down. If not there post a couple of pics of various parts of the shroud which may help us identify it.
 
As usual the necessary numbers are in the “most convenient” place to see/read. :)

Model 204412
Type 0156E2

Thank you.
 
Back
Top