Carb leaks behind air filter.

Those pictures are just what I need. Good job! :thumbsup:

So here's what you'll need:

If you want the thing to run good when you are done, install a new carb kit. You will need a Zama RB-142 carb kit. You can probably get it locally, but if you need to order one here are some links:

$8, ships from the U.S. ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Zama-Carb-rebuild-kit-RB-142-for-C1U-W32-model-carburetors-free-ship-/131789853309?hash=item1eaf49927d:g:rdMAAOSwiLdWAuTJ
$4, ships from China: ebay.com/itm/Zama-RB-142-carb-kit-for-C1U-W32-C1U-W32A-Carburetors-Fits-Poulan-530039235-New-/141725766987?hash=item20ff83954b:g:GXsAAOSwzgRWxBrq

You will also need a primer bulb that looks like this:




and some fuel line.


You will need some carburetor cleaner and an air compressor would be great if you've got one. :cool:

Tell me how many of these things you have and I'll start walking you through the process. :smile:
 
Those pictures are just what I need. Good job! :thumbsup:

So here's what you'll need:

If you want the thing to run good when you are done, install a new carb kit. You will need a Zama RB-142 carb kit. You can probably get it locally, but if you need to order one here are some links:

$8, ships from the U.S. ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Zama-Carb-rebuild-kit-RB-142-for-C1U-W32-model-carburetors-free-ship-/131789853309?hash=item1eaf49927d:g:rdMAAOSwiLdWAuTJ
$4, ships from China: ebay.com/itm/Zama-RB-142-carb-kit-for-C1U-W32-C1U-W32A-Carburetors-Fits-Poulan-530039235-New-/141725766987?hash=item20ff83954b:g:GXsAAOSwzgRWxBrq

You will also need a primer bulb that looks like this:




and some fuel line.


You will need some carburetor cleaner and an air compressor would be great if you've got one. :cool:

Tell me how many of these things you have and I'll start walking you through the process. :smile:

I have a brand new bulb, new lines, carb clean, and an air compressor with a gun on the end. Carb kit will be later :)
 
Back
Top