Can't get drive belt back on PTO Pulley

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm sure the Country Clipper is a great mower and may take other attachments.

The main reasons I have the Ventrac are for the stability and the versatility. I have very little area on my property that is even close to level. I use this machine for many different purposes and have not found anything the machine is designed for that it won't do well. I love it ! :thumbsup:

I know that there are reasons to have different equipment - both financial and purpose.

To each his (or her) own ! :biggrin:

txzrider

Threads
I mispoke, I should have said the country clipper has features which make deck maintenance as easy as your ventrac... I did not intend to compare it with having the ability to use attachments!! Although they do sell a blade for it. Since your deck likely cost more than my whole mower... It pretty much was out of my price range. I am jealous of it tho! ;)

Last edited:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, the Ventrac was not inexpensive and it is not cheaply made. I understand that the Ventrac line won't fit in many budgets, but for me - I use all the attachments I have and would like more. It serves all my needs without need for more than one machine. I did not have the intention of hijacking the thread. It just makes me appreciate mine more when I see what some others need to do to service theirs. :biggrin: