Can not find parts look up for model

nbpt100

Threads
yes but it needs the step down to 20mm as well.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it is really a metric crankshaft then it was probably made in Japan or China or the Phillipines if it is a 13 year old engine .
We get the USA made Hondas down here + the Asia -Pacific + the EU .
Most USA web pages only have the USA models on them and that is right across the board with B & S being about the only exception
SO if you have an imported engine then you will have to wait for the dealer to get back to you.
If the parts ae available, and in particular if th blade clutch parts are also available then I would recommend rebuilding to my customers
This is assuming I had pulled the engine down & measured the internal wear
I would also suggest either new rings or a rebore with new piston as the extra labour cost in doing this is small compared to doing the rings at a later date.
Honda engines cost substantially more than any other because they are built substantially better.

The other option is tossing the blade brake & fitting a standard crank but that might leave you open to a public liability claim should the owner chop off their foot / hand .
However most adults can manage to cut their grass without running over their own feet .

There are always options

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
can the OP share why this engine is being rebuilt? Is this a result of a bent crankshaft after a stump strike?

nbpt100

Threads
can the OP share why this engine is being rebuilt? Is this a result of a bent crankshaft after a stump strike?
They hit a blunt object, bent the crank shaft and now the machine vibrates.

I measure the shaft with appropriate tools and the shaft is 22 and 20 mm. For what that is worth.

I started to consider re powering with a common straight shaft engine. The popular versions of the GCV160 can be purchased brand new for under $200. The question becomes the length and finding a blade adaptor to get a blade at the correct height so that it will and cut and mulch propperly. You can not buy a blade adaptor by the dimensions. How many have tried that? You need one in your hands and measure it up.

I find it so frustrating that I can not find an appropriate parts diagram......lessons learned.