M MarianSue Forum Newbie Oct 24, 2012 #1 How do you set the timing on the cam gear for the Cub Cadet lt1045? {Hubby is part of this forum but forgot his info, so I joined to help him out. Please forgive me if I ask "stupid" questions. I'm inexperienced.}
How do you set the timing on the cam gear for the Cub Cadet lt1045? {Hubby is part of this forum but forgot his info, so I joined to help him out. Please forgive me if I ask "stupid" questions. I'm inexperienced.}
C chance123 Well-Known Member Oct 24, 2012 #2 we need the engine make and model numbers. Normally the cam gear has 2 marks (") between the teeth and the crank gear has only one (') mark "on" a tooth. The crank gear with one (') goes "between" the cam gear teeth with two (")
we need the engine make and model numbers. Normally the cam gear has 2 marks (") between the teeth and the crank gear has only one (') mark "on" a tooth. The crank gear with one (') goes "between" the cam gear teeth with two (")