Brown Patches

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thinking of the heat, does anyone here keep keep a watering line down or are you hand watering your yards? Right now we are really thinking about it but I hate the darn prices.

I have a sprinkler system that I run Twice a week and It actually runs pretty cheap because we are on a Reclaimed watering system.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
we are on a Reclaimed watering system.

Very practical irrigation ...:thumbsup:
How large of a system is it, how many homes are serviced in your comunity and how long has it been available ??

Hershey

Threads
I think our water system goes on every other day for about 10 minutes a unit. Someone else usually monitors that which is why I'm not positive on the numbers.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very practical irrigation ...:thumbsup:
How large of a system is it, how many homes are serviced in your community and how long has it been available ??

I live in a fairly large subdivision of about 1500 homes and at this time over half the homes are watering with Reclaimed water. The system was put into place at the time of construction of the subdivision so it has been in use for a number of years. It's really a great deal because it's a separate charge on the water bill and doesn't affect your home usage. We water the lawn 3am.to 6am. twice weekly and the bill for a month $7.28 can't beat that.:thumbsup: Oh and BTW if anyone plays golf and need golf balls let me know.

Last edited: