Broken belt blade Poulan pro 22HP

Freedom

Active Member
The belt of my blade broke after one month use (aprox 15 hours use)

Possible causes:
*spindles
*deck level
* tall grass

spindles move ok
The grass was tall, almost 40 cm
deck level, I must check that

I DO NOT want to change the belt every month :)

any tips??
Thanks in advance!
F
 
The belt of my blade broke after one month use (aprox 15 hours use)

Possible causes:
*spindles
*deck level
* tall grass

spindles move ok
The grass was tall, almost 40 cm
deck level, I must check that

I DO NOT want to change the belt every month :)

any tips??
Thanks in advance!
F


There are lots of things that can cause a belt to break and various different ways it can brake .
We need some photos of the belt and in particular the spot where it broke.
 
Back
Top