BRIGGS & STRATTON Carbuetor & Linkage

ShagNasty

Forum Newbie
What is the total number of springs associated with the carburetor and linkage on the below carburetor? Took picture from top and know where one is connected, but when I removed the carburetor and linkage I think(?) a smaller one got away from me. My kids tell me I have a bad case of “CRS.”

PS – If there is an additional smaller spring, any help with a part number and supplier appreciated.

Thanks for the knowledge provided by this Forum and its members..

Shag

John Deere Push Mower
PIN: GXJA62D107881
Model: JA62D
Date Code: 120400
Briggs&Stratton Intek OHV 6.5 HP
Model: 121602 0280 E1 000915 EB
 
Did you ever figure out if there are one or two springs for this carburetor and engine? I only have one after a rebuild and I am wondering if there should be two.
 
Back
Top