Briggs&Stratton 10.0 Genpower - No fuel

Patch85

Forum Newbie
Threads
OK looks like this is an older L head Briggs engine. The flat heads were bad for losing the valve clearances over time causing the valves not seat properly. May be time to remove the head, and the breather cover on the side and check the valve clearances. May have to remove the carb and air box to get access the breather cover.
Thank you. Do you happen to know any solid resources where I can look up/find the proper valve clearances? Should this engine have a solenoid for the carb? Again I am appreciative.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you. Do you happen to know any solid resources where I can look up/find the proper valve clearances? Should this engine have a solenoid for the carb? Again I am appreciative.
Will need the numbers after the 19G412 from the engine to find the specifics as far as needing a fuel solenoid. Valves should be .005-.007 intake and .009-.011 exhaust

Patch85

Forum Newbie
Threads
Will need the numbers after the 19G412 from the engine to find the specifics as far as needing a fuel solenoid. Valves should be .005-.007 intake and .009-.011 exhaust
After the model number on the engine is Type: 1187-E1. Followed by Code: 9909103A.