silver1 Well-Known Member Feb 13, 2015 #1 Can I substitute coil 398593 or 496914 for old coil 298502 or do I need 591420 replacement kit? What about the kill switch wire to carb.. Time to update from points.
Can I substitute coil 398593 or 496914 for old coil 298502 or do I need 591420 replacement kit? What about the kill switch wire to carb.. Time to update from points.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Feb 13, 2015 #2 Both of your engine will use a 591420, other numbers you posted will supersede to this.
silver1 Well-Known Member Feb 15, 2015 #3 Rivets said: Both of your engine will use a 591420, other numbers you posted will supersede to this. Click to expand... Thank you for the reply. I will check out the difference other than price. Silver1
Rivets said: Both of your engine will use a 591420, other numbers you posted will supersede to this. Click to expand... Thank you for the reply. I will check out the difference other than price. Silver1
silver1 Well-Known Member Feb 16, 2015 #4 silver1 said: Thank you for the reply. I will check out the difference other than price. Silver1 Click to expand... The replacement is twice as much and you only get the kill wire(s), & plug. Thanks.
silver1 said: Thank you for the reply. I will check out the difference other than price. Silver1 Click to expand... The replacement is twice as much and you only get the kill wire(s), & plug. Thanks.