Blades Brand New D130 with rusty blades

Maybe in your area and in some areas you have dealers from every manufacturer are insane on pricing.
I have one JD dealer in the 100 mile radius from me that uses the JD msrp pricing list like it is a golden book and cannot use any other pricing, but my dealer is very competitively priced and takes care of their customers.

I wished the OP would come back with a photo after use and tell us what year model that machine is.
Its funny to me how people will say to folks that buy cheap --it, "you get what you pay for" but in the next breath they say "brand X is priced to high". I don't understand that logic. But thats just me.
 
Its funny to me how people will say to folks that buy cheap --it, "you get what you pay for" but in the next breath they say "brand X is priced to high". I don't understand that logic. But thats just me.

That ain't no joke, funny how folks will spend thousands of dollars for a mower, but whine like a baby over $50 blades for example.
I like this motto and I try my best to live by. "Buy once or cry once" LOL
 
That ain't no joke, funny how folks will spends thousands of dollars for a mower, but whine like a baby over $50 blades for example.
I like this motto and I try my best to live by. "Buy once or cry once" LOL
Yes that is a good one. I with you, I wish the OP would post some pictures of the blade after some cuts.
 
When buying a mower or anything I don't look for what one is cheaper. I look at which one is the best buy for the money.

Which one will do and handle the job I need it to do.

I do not care about the cup holder or the seat. Or any dumb add ons that do not need to be there
 
When buying a mower or anything I don't look for what one is cheaper. I look at which one is the best buy for the money.

Which one will do and handle the job I need it to do.

I do not care about the cup holder or the seat. Or any dumb add ons that do not need to be there

and that is the way everyone should buy cheaper is never better that means improvements and quality have been left out, you get what works best for you and your mowing needs.

Now you have read my story and cup holder yea I don't need but it is pretty much standard on all mowers now LOL, but the best seat is critical for me.
 
and that is the way everyone should buy cheaper is never better that means improvements and quality have been left out, you get what works best for you and your mowing needs. Now you have read my story and cup holder yea I don't need but it is pretty much standard on all mowers now LOL, but the best seat is critical for me.

I agree you need a good seat.
 
Back
Top