Boy don't suggest someone to put down their phone...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
  • / Boy don't suggest someone to put down their phone...
I was at Kroger earlier today when the customer in front was struggling unloading the cart. I notice he had a phone in one hand which was limiting what he could pickup. I suggested putting the phone down for bit until he got cart unloaded. He went ballistic. Just acted like I attacked him so just walk away with him screaming at me. Besides I didn't want to do the paperwork. He didn't realize I was carrying my .357 with hollow points.

Come to find out he was running delivery service but with that attitude I surely would not be using him. Besides grocery are high enough don't need to paying someone to pick up and delivery them.

Personally I was always told guys with this attitude usually have a wife or girlfriend on the rag.

Last edited:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Drugs and / or Alcohol will do that ..

But don't smoke is all we see / hear on the public media for the last 30 years or so . .

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was at Kroger earlier today when the customer in front was struggling unloading the cart. I notice he had a phone in one hand which was limiting what he could pickup. I suggested putting the phone down for bit until he got cart unloaded. He went ballistic. Just acted like I attacked him so just walk away with him screaming at me. Besides I didn't want to do the paperwork. He didn't realize I was carrying my .357 with hollow points.

Come to find out he was running delivery service but with that attitude I surely would not be using him. Besides grocery are high enough don't need to paying someone to pick up and delivery them.

Personally I was always told guys with this attitude usually have a wife or girlfriend on the rag.

Funny, he wasn't needing to talk on the phone while he was balling you out. His conversation must not have been that important.

4getgto

Threads

Honestly if I was balling someone out and they walked away it would really p'ed me off. You did right thing...
We're seeing more and more this everyday of people that just can't keep their mouth tamed down..from being on an airplane, a walk on the street to the kids school functions...ect....

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The real question is did he have a man bun?
I had to Quack Quack this one...But the answer is no, just one hell of an invisible chip on his shoulder.
Honestly if I was balling someone out and they walked away it would really p'ed me off. You did right thing...
We're seeing more and more this everyday of people that just can't keep their mouth tamed down..from being on an airplane, a walk on the street to the kids school functions...ect....
I could tell if it did p'ed him off more. I just didn't feel like doing the dang paperwork.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had to Quack Quack this one...But the answer is no, just one hell of an invisible chip on his shoulder.

I could tell if it did p'ed him off more. I just didn't feel like doing the dang paperwork.

You did the right thing. Catching a charge over someone & their phone wouldn't be worth it. But, if you'd have played your cards right, you might be due a settlement.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
How things change for the worse . Now when their cell rings privacy is mandatory , if they are setting down they're up outta that chair like it caught fire and into another room . We were on a party line when i was a kid and if the phone rang everyone listened , including all of the inquisitive neighbor ladies .
Buy the way , our oak phone on the wall No. was 2,5,1,F3 . That is 2 shorts - 1 long - 2 shorts .
I can Xplain that to you kids if necessary .:ROFLMAO:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Its all me generation now and no respect for others.