Boy are some people dumb.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It poured down rain all night. Well one of the neighbors to try to drive across another neighbor yard in a full crew cub PU pulling a very heavy metal box trailer (the type you haul shingles in). Now the truck has the rear axles buried along with the trailer axles. Now he trying to pull both them with a Bad Boy ZTR. Not going to happen. I am just sitting here laughing myself silly.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Then first tried one PU when ZTR didn't work. Then they put a second PU with dualies in the pull and got absolutely no where other than nearly getting the second PU trying pull the first pull PU and trailer stuck too.

It going either a heavy pull wrecker or a caterpillar with tracks to pull out the initial PU and trailer is now even further stuck in the muck.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
In western KS ive seen tractors stuck so deep they just wait until the ground dries

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That what they going have to do too. Then they can jack things up and fill in the ruts; otherwise they going tear something up that will be very expensive to fix.

With the hard freezes and the moles all our yards are hazardous to even walk across especially after the hard rains we had overnight.

Most of us are smart enough not to do this but this bunch is definitely lacking the smarts department. I think gave on what they were trying as the PU is sitting there with the back up lights on with no one around.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I know I am getting sore sides. They decided to unload the trailer using a four wheel drive tractor almost got it stuck too; more and more ruts.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Then after this whole dealio is finished, land will need re-graded to level it out..

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
It poured down rain all night. Well one of the neighbors to try to drive across another neighbor yard in a full crew cub PU pulling a very heavy metal box trailer (the type you haul shingles in). Now the truck has the rear axles buried along with the trailer axles. Now he trying to pull both them with a Bad Boy ZTR. Not going to happen. I am just sitting here laughing myself silly.

They needed a winch to effectively pull it out from being stuck.

Check out “Just Rolled In” on YouTube for stupid car repairs and problems customers have when bringing in their vehicles to shops. It is crazy how bad the condition of some cars on our roads.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And may need to pay out some of that stupid tax too. They were so embarrassed that they didn't show up at their home over night after gave up trying to get it out. just got it even more stuck up the axles now.

Today is supposed to rain free but there a heavy mist in the air when I went out. Tomorrow is forecasted for another heavy pour down and three days without rain but then starts all over.