Bought my 1st Honda Honda

Hoss304

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had a honda powered husqvarna that served me well for about 7yrs . After it died I went all lawn boy 2 cycles . Yesterday this little honda popped up on Craigslist and I picked it up for $60 . It looks good and runs good . Needs a oil change badly . I'm going to tune her up and sell it

image-90201539.jpg

truckfreak69

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had a honda powered husqvarna that served me well for about 7yrs . After it died I went all lawn boy 2 cycles . Yesterday this little honda popped up on Craigslist and I picked it up for $60 . It looks good and runs good . Needs a oil change badly . I'm going to tune her up and sell it

View attachment 22084

Where are you located? I'd be interested in buying it. I'm in FL

Vanousb

Threads

View attachment 22084

I found a Yard Machine with Honda engine for 45 and a true Honda HRB216TDK self propelled for 50. Doing the same....tuning up and hoping to keep one and sell the other to break even. On a honda kick right now. Oil changes for both, new air filter, carb clean (replacing one) and cleaning up the self propel gears with adjustment of the cables.