Bought first ZTR mower

Eddie1968

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I just bought a 2006 Yazoo Kees Max 3 with a Kawasaki. Owner passed away & it has been sitting up for a while & won't crank, but got such a good deal that I bought it anyway. Seems to be a fuel issue, so I'm gonna take it to a small engine shop & let them check it out. Compression was around 100 in both cylinders when I checked (not sure what it was suppose to be) but that seemed pretty good to me. This thing is built like a tank, hope it doesn't have any major issues. Has 1497 hours (seemed a little high) but it looks like it has been well maintained. Just thought I would post here & see if I could gain any feedback & possible knowledge on the mower. Just picked it up yesterday(Wed.) so really anxious to get it going. If anyone has any advice, I'd be glad to listen. Thanks, Eddie
 
Back
Top