Blades.

Lmao:) I want to keep mulching the grass of course but I want to lift the grass and have a nice cut as well. So I guess my question is what do you guys out there prefer or is there a lift/mulch blade that will do both?
Thanks
JS

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Lmao:) I want to keep mulching the grass of course but I want to lift the grass and have a nice cut as well. So I guess my question is what do you guys out there prefer or is there a lift/mulch blade that will do both?
Thanks
JS

Sent from my iPhone using LMF


Yes there called Gator Blades. Check here.... Gator Blades
 
Wow those look deadly:) that's exactly what I want!! How much do they go for on average? Do any stores or dealers Cary them?
Thanks a lot !
JS

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Wow those look deadly:) that's exactly what I want!! How much do they go for on average? Do any stores or dealers Cary them?
Thanks a lot !
JS

Sent from my iPhone using LMF


Most dealers carry them and depending on the mower the cost can range a little. My Grandstand and Turf Master two blade runs about $35 a set and the three blade $50.
 
Back
Top