B brazman Forum Newbie Apr 17, 2012 #1 Hi, I got 2 new blades for my Rally 38" Mower from a supplier but the blades are 18.2" each and so are a good inch smaller that my originals. Is it OK to use these, is there sufficient overlap of the blades to compensate...?
Hi, I got 2 new blades for my Rally 38" Mower from a supplier but the blades are 18.2" each and so are a good inch smaller that my originals. Is it OK to use these, is there sufficient overlap of the blades to compensate...?
SONOFADOCKER Well-Known Member Apr 17, 2012 #3 You'll get a two inch uncut path in the lawn with every pass you make
B brazman Forum Newbie Apr 17, 2012 #4 Thanks, thats what i figured, the blades are also a good deal heavier than the old ones. Guess I will send them back.
Thanks, thats what i figured, the blades are also a good deal heavier than the old ones. Guess I will send them back.