C cjdave Member May 4, 2012 #1 I know this sounds dump but witch way does the blade go on with the sharped part up or down? I have been told both ways. A pic would be helpful if not to much trouble Thanks David
I know this sounds dump but witch way does the blade go on with the sharped part up or down? I have been told both ways. A pic would be helpful if not to much trouble Thanks David
Parkmower Well-Known Member May 4, 2012 #2 So the lift wing is up towards the deck. Not sure if this pic will help but here goes. Attachments image-710177905.png 286.9 KB · Views: 14
alpinelawn Member May 4, 2012 #3 Parkmower is right, unless it is a really unusual model. Let us know which model it is and I will try and dig out a pic of that particular mower. For example, you can see from the following pic of the new Toro 21" (53 cm) Personal Pace Honda (20382) Lawnmower that the wings also are facing up. Torque it to the right specs and a new blade nut is also recommended. Cheers,
Parkmower is right, unless it is a really unusual model. Let us know which model it is and I will try and dig out a pic of that particular mower. For example, you can see from the following pic of the new Toro 21" (53 cm) Personal Pace Honda (20382) Lawnmower that the wings also are facing up. Torque it to the right specs and a new blade nut is also recommended. Cheers,