Biggest cub mower made

Plumberroy

Threads
After a theft at our Church in April We were left with no mower . We were hiring out part of our mowing because I don't have time to due the mowing and most of the other people were not comfortable mowing the front steep area with the tractor and finish mower we had . I am facilities team leader so it was my job to find a replacement once we got insurance settlement . we mow nearly 5 acres half of it is steep. My needs are it needs to be faster than we had able to handle the steep slopes and the big need is being able to put someone with limited experience on it . All my research kept coming back to the Cub Cadet Pro Z 972 SD we are 1 and a half months into using it this mower cuts mowing times in half , handles the slopes with ease and I have a young lady that had never been on a mower cutting the flat area. I have 8 volunteers mowing now . in 3 years this mower will pay for its self

wrldtvlr

Threads
Curious what degree slope you have. I've got 1.5 acres of 20 degree slope. Tried several different options and ended up with an RZT that seems to handle the slope reasonably well.

Plumberroy

Threads
We have slopes of 20 degrees or a little more in the front . It is rated to cut on 25 degree slopes . I mowed everything steep myself first . I mowed across our steepest areas . I wouldn't ask someone to do something I can't . It handles everything we have with ease . Ours is 35 H.P. and 72 in cut . It weighs 1850 lbs

wrldtvlr

Threads
It looks fantastic. Not sure I could swing a $18K mower for home use, but might be able to swing its younger sibling.

Plumberroy

Threads
Between insurance money and selling a couple of attachments from the stolen tractor I had a budget of $19k . Cub Cadet has some good discounts for non profits . Plus no taxes I ended up spending just a little over $14,000 They make smaller versions

P.S. I don't get to mow because I have so many people wanting to mow