Best Trimmer Line?

Parkmower

Threads
I really don't have any type of JD equipment, I don't even go to their stores. I think they're overpriced, even though they are dependable.

It's not an equipment shop it's a turf care store with pesticide, fertilizers, and irrigation systems. There is one JD stander that's been sittin on the floor for two years, but it's by the local dealer.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
It's not an equipment shop it's a turf care store with pesticide, fertilizers, and irrigation systems. There is one JD stander that's been sittin on the floor for two years, but it's by the local dealer.

Oh ok. I don't have any stores around here that just specialize in turf care. Wish I had one out my way, I'd be going there frequently.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
Just bought some Echo Crossfire, Just restrung my Stihl, haven't used it yet. Lets see if it works.....

Wildcat

Threads
Just bought some Echo Crossfire, Just restrung my Stihl, haven't used it yet. Lets see if it works.....

Remember not to get to aggressive around fences. That is the only weakness Crossfire has. Its soft but does it cut nice.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Remember not to get to aggressive around fences. That is the only weakness Crossfire has. Its soft but does it cut nice.

Well that is one chitty endorsement!!!!!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

I run echo heads on all my trimmers. They come full with the crossfire line.

Me and my wife do not like it.
It does not flex good and does not last at all on chain link fence. Heck it does not even hold up good just trimming grass in the middle of the yard.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I run echo heads on all my trimmers. They come full with the crossfire line.

Me and my wife do not like it.
It does not flex good and does not last at all on chain link fence. Heck it does not even hold up good just trimming grass in the middle of the yard.

Lasts forever for me about a spool per week

Chevychopper

Threads
I usually run the .095 echo line, in my husgavarna.

Yeah, I got a little close to my tractor plow. and it did whack off several hunks of steel!!!!!!

^^^Now that's funny right there!

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
well it is a shame... Once you try the good stuff, that would end the/this thread quick!!